- Monday, June 7th through Friday, June 11th, 2021
- 9am-3pm Monday-Thursday / 9am -1pm Friday
- Location: Wildlife Action Camp Ground, 2075 Kellogg Creek Road, Acworth, GA.
During camp dates, campers are dropped off at Payne Campground. Do not drop your camper off at Wildlife Action.
Here is a timeline for how our registration process rolls out:
January 2, 2021 – Registration for Adult Volunteers (and their campers) opens and will remain open until we reach 60 volunteers. Registration for our returning CATs also opens. Links to both forms can be found by clicking our “Registration Info” button.
January 15, 2021 – Registration for returning CATs closes and will no longer be available.
January 16, 2021 – Links will be sent directly to girls who were in the R8 unit in 2020 to apply any remaining CAT positions. If there are any more spaces after that, we will open it up to girls from last year’s R7 unit.
Saturday, March 6, 2021 at 9am – General camper registration opens and will be closed when we reach 200 campers. Please note that some unit levels will close before others, based on registration numbers. The link to the camper form can be found by clicking our “Registration Info” button.
Please contact our Registrar, Katie Swick at firstname.lastname@example.org with registration questions.
Parent Day for those of you who are new to camp will be held Sunday, May 16th, 2021. It is very important for new parents to attend this meeting along with their camper(s).
For RETURNING PARENTS, we will hold our Camp Drive-Thru on Saturday, May 15th, 2021, from 10am-12pm in the driveway of The River Church on Sixes Rd.
2021 Camp Fees are listed below:
- $120/camper Daisies, Brownies & Juniors (rising 1st graders thru rising 5th graders)
- $145*/camper Cadettes and above attending the Thursday overnight -(rising 6th graders and above)
- $55/staff-child – Daisies, Brownies & Juniors, Tag-A-Longs & Boys – (rising 1st graders thru 5th graders)
- $80*/staff-child – Cadettes and above attending the Thursday overnight (rising 6th graders and above)
- $35/CATs not attending the overnight
- $60*/CATs attending the overnight
Our camp fees no longer include a “non-Girl Scouts” option since all campers must be registered Girl Scouts prior to registering for camp. To register your camper for Girl Scouts, please go to to the Girl Scouts of Greater Atlanta’s website at https://www.gsgatl.org/for-girls/membership/Pages/default.aspx.
* Includes the cost of camp, overnight and overnight t-shirt
Payment is due upon registration.
|Brownies and Daisies||Tag-A-Long Unit|
|Juniors and Cadettes||Boys Unit|
Camp Overnight (Rising 6th graders and above) – We will again be hosting an Overnight on Thursday, June 10th, 2021. Dinner and breakfast will be provided. You can find all the details in the Parent section. Additional permission form is included in the registration forms for campers who are going into the 6th grade and above (see Forms section).
Great Opportunity for Your Campers! View the details for our Annual T-Shirt Art Contest.